Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In review . . .

So I know it has been months since I have last written (or posted pictures) and for that I apologize. The schedule and constant moving of travel component got to me and the next thing I knew the semester was over. So short and sweet update: travel component ended, went back to Egypt for 2 weeks, finished papers, said goodbye, went home, went up to Seattle, graduated.

So that is the short of it- now for those who are nervous that I am about to dismiss this blog based on that summary-don’t be. I will be review and reflecting on what I did not write about so that I can remember it and I will (for real this time) post pictures with it as well.

So you can look back on my last semester with me from my journals and memories starting at the point I left off at - from the beginning of travel component.

No comments:

Post a Comment